can I be immune?

My girl friend has been diagnosed with HIV by ELISA, Chemiluminesence and a nested-PCR test over the last 4 days. She may have been infected a minimum of two years ago up to 7 years. We have had unprotected sex probably 3 to 4 times a month for the past year. I was tested at the same time as her and was found negative by chemiluminesence, but need to go again to cover our last sex which was 8 days ago. My questions are: 1. Could I be immune or resistant to HIV and how could I check this? 2. How far back would my recent screening cover me for? 3. Could you estimate the average percentage of infection from a positve woman to negative man during normal sex for this one year period? 4. With all the trials going on now for HIV vaccines of somthing like 39, eg. phase 3 in Thailand, are any of the trials showing any good news yet? 5. We are both extremmily distressed, probably me more so not knowing yet if I am positive, my girl friend is 10 weeks pregnant as well. What is the most effective drug she could take to minimize the risk of Mother to baby infection and the percentage.

Thank you ahead for your response.

You are asking way too many questions to be addressed here. First, an experienced Ob/gyne doc should be talking to your girl friend about treatment issues. Some people have been shown to be "resistant" to HIV infection despite direct exposure to the virus. The risk of transmission from infected women to uninfected man is low but real. A routine antibody testing strategy should be followed.

Can I rule out ARS by nasal congestion?
Extacy and HIV