|Can I rule out ARS by nasal congestion?
Mar 1, 2001
I heard that nasal congestion, hacking cough, and running nose are not symtoms of ARS. If I have them together with other ARS symptoms (fever, etc), can I assume it is not HIV? This happened just 5 days after.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
These are all nonspecific symptoms and can be seen with many upper respiratory tract viral infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Nasal Congestion A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Does Hiv Cause Congestion?
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.