Aug 23, 2002
Dear Doctor holodniy,
From all you have said and from what you know,
What is is your appreciation of the status of hiv/aids today ?
Is is death and or a chronic situation ?
From how low an immune figure baseline can somebody be rescued ?
Is there and do you honestly think this hiv/aids crisis will soon be taken care of medically ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I believe today, at least in the US and Western Europe, it has become a chronic and treatable illness. Even people with advanced disease can have dramatic improvement in their immune system.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sharing A Toothbrush?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Ars?
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.