Aug 23, 2002
Dr. Holodniy How many years till gene therapy becomes available for the general public (regardless of its cost)?
How many years till hiv is reduced to an horror tale of the late 20th century and the first great scientific triumph of the 21st century?
Would you bet on it? (Say 50 bucks!)
Thanks for your comments
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Many, many years to both questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.