pcr dna rna??
Aug 23, 2002
whats the difference between pcr dna and rna ??? and what do they test for >?>?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
A PCR based HIV DNA test would look for the presence of HIV inside blood cells. A HIV RNA test would look for the presence of HIV virus in cell-free blood plasma or serum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.