Aug 23, 2002
Now the question. I'm interested in reading materials relating to non-progressors and immune people. Also, where can I find more technical data regarding current research on the way helper T - Cells are able to contain hiv on an infected individual.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If you want technical data, then I suggest you use PubMed on the web. You can put in search terms and the peer reviewed publication abstracts relating to the topic will be presented.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Yeast Infection Cream Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Why Am I Breaking Out With Shingles Constantly?
- When You Get A Pap Smear Do They Test For Genital Herpes?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- Timeline Of Herpes Transmission
- Symptoms Of Syphilis Chancre
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.