Aug 23, 2002
dear dr holodniy, if the meds of today can get to the hiding places where hiv hides,can the hiv be cured? also are they working on meds that can reach that far in the inner parts of the body? about how long do you think this wiil take in the future?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I hesitate to use the word cure. Yes, they are working on meds that can get rid of virus in different compartments.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.