Aug 19, 2002
Does Chlymidia and Hiv have any relationship. Also lost a few pounds, is this a side effect or am i just worried?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Both are sexually transmitted diseases and can be transmitted together.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.