Hepatitis C Heterosexual transmission/viral load number

My boyfriend just tested positive for Hep C & his viral load is over 700,000 which the lab reported as "HIGH". His liver enzyme panel showed "HIGH" range for the first of three... We had unprotected sex for the three months prior to his test (he is HIV-Negative). What is my risk factor for infection? At what point should I be tested for Hep C? We are now using condoms. Thank you.

PS He is a 52-yr-old male with a 30-yr history of IV drug use . He has been clean for the past 6 years and has no symptoms other than fatigue.

The sexual transmission rate of HCV is not really known. It usually takes somewhat longer for HCV antibodies to appear in the blood. However, an antibody test at 1,3,6 months should be sufficient.

how ?????
PCR RNA testing