jury is out

I know there are vast opinions in the area of sti research but what I don't understand (but I am happy from what I am hearing)is that when you stop a reg that has you well controlled you more than likely will have a modest cell decrease that will continue over time of course coorelating to your previous pretreatment base lines and also what your viral load does(how quickly it rebounds)I always was under the asumption that at the 4 week mark (the norm for the numbers to transgress)you would get hit with that seroconversion syndrome again.Transient very low cd4s and very high vl.From what I've read apparently provided you aren't exposing yourself to any additional risk factors your body converted once already so it doesn't happen like that a second go around.Do you have any opinions on this?The ars is something I could definately do without, once was enough.Thank you

As you say, the jury is still out. Part of whether one might have ARS symptoms depends on where their immune status is. There are only anecdotal reports on this. But it seems if your CD4 count is quite high, you may be more efficient at recognizing the reemergence of HIV replication, and therefore develop symptoms. In more advanced patients (who also have multiresistant detectable levels of virus) we have not been seeing this. Some of those folks have developed symptoms akin to ARS, but more likely are late HIV symptoms or OIs that develop.

CD-4 Positive Lymphs High????
common blood test