CD-4 Positive Lymphs High????
Aug 16, 2002
CD-4 Lab results were returned with my T-Cell at 725 and Positive Lymphs at 18.6. What does the 18.6 Positive Lymps mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably the percentage of lymphocytes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Has Any One Ever Been Infected In A Strip Club
- Life Span Of Someone With Hiv Without Medication
- Reported Cases Of Transmission By Hand Job
- Risk Of Hiv Transmission With Undetectable Viral Load
- Can You Contract HIV From A Used Insulin Needle?
- For How Long Hiv Positive Will Produce Antibodies
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.