Oral Thrush= HIV?
Aug 16, 2002
I was diagnosed with Oral Thrush, but I only perfomed oral sex with 1 partner one time? Does this diagnosis of thrush mean that i am likely HIV infected? Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Oral thrush, a yeast infection, is NOT specific for HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And Pimples
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Longest Window For Hiv Testing
- Will The Doctor Call You If Your Hiv Test Results Are Positive?
- How Long Do Glands Stay Swollen When Infected With Hiv?
- Kaposi's Sarcoma Hiv Life Expectancy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.