|Rna viral load at 23 days !!!
Mar 1, 2001
I took a rna test at 23 days from the last risky exposure and the result came back negative. I am still experiencing some of the symtoms that got me to get tested. How many chances do I have to still have hiv ? Please help, you answers are very important to us. Thank you
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Consult your physician. I am not answering questions regarding specific cases.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.