One month Neg after exposure please help

I had exposure on 12/26/2001 with a person I found out to be HIV positive. It was through anal intercourse, where I was the one being penatrated. I was tested on 01/06 Elisa and that came back negative. Told to come back at the end of the month for a follow up. Before the end of the month I developed Thrush. Which was treated with Nystantin(sp)..During this period of time before I was told I had thrush, I was terrified to the point of suicidal thoughts. I was directed to a doctor who prescribed me Zyprexa, and Cloazepam(sp). These things helped but I was still scared. I was tested at the end of the month which would have been one month post exposure they did a viral load test and Western Blot & Elisa all of which came back negative. The Doctor also ran a Heptitis screening which I tested indeterminent for HepB. The doctor told me not to worry about HIV that I was 95 fine. But to be safe to get tested again at the end of March again to verify the previous HIV tests. Since the beginning of this, I have had a red bloch on my arm near the elbow. It comes and goes. I had some zits on my back which I believe came from waxing and they cleared up with in a week or so. I also have a couple purplish blotchs by lined up with my eye, near the hairline. The blotchs are grouped together and are small. My main quiestion after all this rambling is...What do you think the odds are of someone testing positive after all of this. Thanks again for the help.

Consult your physician. I do not answer questions about specific cases.

VIRAL LOAD NO GOOD AFTER FIRST FEW MONTHS! PLEASE CLARIFY
Interesting Question