Hep c pegintron
Aug 11, 2002
I am getting ready to start taking Pegintron in 3 months..Can you tell me the symptons I will have with it? What is the cure rate for this also.....
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Cure depends on what type of HCV you have (genotype) and whether you have HIV infection and at what stage the HIV infection is. Side effects include flu-like illness, depression, decreased blood counts, among others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Cause Congestion?
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Life Cycle Of Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.