Hep c pegintron
Aug 11, 2002
I am getting ready to start taking Pegintron in 3 months..Can you tell me the symptons I will have with it? What is the cure rate for this also.....
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Cure depends on what type of HCV you have (genotype) and whether you have HIV infection and at what stage the HIV infection is. Side effects include flu-like illness, depression, decreased blood counts, among others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Certain Blood Types More Likely To Get Hiv?
- Loss Of Appetite And Acute Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Do Hiv Symptoms Come And Go?
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.