NO MEDS CD4 WENT UP & LITTLE INCREASE IN VIRAL LOAD

DEAR DOCTOR HOLODNIY, I AM BEEN FOLLOWING WITH THIS SITE VERY OFTEN, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT YOU HAD GIVEN TO ALL OF US POSITIVES. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY LATEST LAB RESULTS WHICH CAME BACK TODAY. I AM NOT TAKING ANY MEDICATIONS AS OF THE MOMENT. 6 MONTHS AGO MY VIRAL LOAD IS 1180 AND MY CD4 IS 559. BUT TODAY MY VIRAL LOAD WENT UP TO 1,975 AND MY CD4 WENT UP TO 780. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS AND MY DOCTOR IS ALSO HAPPY WITH MY NUMBERS. CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IS THAT HAPPEN? DOES IT MEAN THAT MY IMMUNE SYSTEM IS ABLE TO CONTAIN THE VIRUS WELL? I HAVE NO SYMPTOMS WHAT SO EVER. I AM DOING REGULAR EXERCISE, EATING RIGHT FOODS AND TAKING A LOT OF VITAMINS. IS IT SAFE FOR ME TO HAVE HEP. B AND VARICELLA (CHICKEN PIX) VACCINATIONS WITH MY NUMBERS. I TESTED NEGATIVE ON HEP.B AND VARICELLA. PLEASE I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS. I DO HOPE YOU'LL FIND TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. THANK YOU SO MUCH...GOD BLESS YOU.

The difference in viral load levels is not significant. The difference in CD4 counts could be significant if the CD4 count percentage was also increased. If the percentage stayed the same, then this could be a normal fluctuation in the numbers. However, with that good a CD4 count, the change does not mean anything for you. I would recommend you get the Hepatitis B vaccine. However, I would NOT recommend you get the varicella vaccine. It is a live vaccine and currently not recommended for HIV patients.

VL jump to 85K in 3 months
Eliza positive 3x, western blot negative, bands counted-negative, why...