Aug 10, 2002
does anyone offer a test that tests for natural resistance to hiv?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is an area of intense research. We are not exactly certain why some people who are exposed to HIV, do not get infected. There is no specific blood test yet that can answer this question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- Tremors Associated With Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.