Aug 10, 2002
Is generalized lymphenodapathy due to HIV infection a sign of viral replication, a function of immune response, or both?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.