Why take my meds when I feel great?

I have a question about my cd4 count. My cd4 count has been zero for the last two years. I have been taken my meds, but have recently decided not take them. I stopped in the beginning of May taking my meds and I feel great!! Why do I not look or feel sick? My last count in April was 50. What do you think?

You don't indicate what your viral load was on meds, for instance whether you were detectable or not. If you have a detectable viral load and/or evidence of resistance and you are having "Pill fatigue", then a holiday off meds might be appropriate. If you are undetectable then the meds are working and even despite your very low CD4 count, you are having some benefit. There is probably no short term risk to your strategy. But resumed or continuing viral replication, will result in further t cell declines (outside the blood where we can't measure) and perhaps lead to opportunistic infections.

How does hiv come in semen?
re:lymphenadopathy