How does hiv come in semen?

Hello Mark. It is clear to me how hiv-virus comes in the blood and lymphfluids, as they both contain lots of immunecells, hostcells for hiv, factories for hiv-production. But how does hiv in infected men come in their semen? Is there a link with infections in the genetical-system, as infections send whitebloodcells to the infected place?

HIV can be found in essentially all fluids, primarily through blood flow to organs and tissues. There is a link between genital infections and the increased presence of HIV and possibility of transmission.

difference of infectivity
Why take my meds when I feel great?