|difference of infectivity
Aug 10, 2002
Is there any evidence that infectivity of cervicovaginal secretion is weaker than that of semen and blood?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No data to support an answer to this question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.