Aug 10, 2002
I just learned I have a cd4 count of 10, and a high viral load 200,000. The only way I found out is during prenatal testing, but before that I had no symptoms, worked full-time and go to school for nursing I have decided to terminate my pregnancy, I have a 12 yr old, who I love and want to see grow up. I just started nevarpine and combivir also antibiotics. Have you ever known anyone to live for many years with these counts? I have good liver functions, none of the hepatitis' and I am pretty much ( yeah right ) healthy. Please answer
Response from Dr. Holodniy
To answer the question you pose, the answer is yes for many years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.