help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just learned I have a cd4 count of 10, and a high viral load 200,000. The only way I found out is during prenatal testing, but before that I had no symptoms, worked full-time and go to school for nursing I have decided to terminate my pregnancy, I have a 12 yr old, who I love and want to see grow up. I just started nevarpine and combivir also antibiotics. Have you ever known anyone to live for many years with these counts? I have good liver functions, none of the hepatitis' and I am pretty much ( yeah right ) healthy. Please answer

To answer the question you pose, the answer is yes for many years.

STD and Viral load question!!!!!!!!!
difference of infectivity