|alternative hiv treatments
Mar 1, 2001
Do you or anyone on this site know of MGN-3? It claims to triple Tcell counts within 2 months. Also, have you heard of MODUCARE. It is a plant sterolin and apparantly has been written up in 7 medical journals. Dr. Luc Montagnier, the french doctor who identified the aids virus has also shown interest in MODUCARE. It has been developed by a research team led by Professor Patrick JD Bouic of the University of Stellenbosch's medical school, and has been hailed as an important breakthrough in the fight against aids. Thanks Mike
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Never heard of it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Aids Alternative Treatment Doctors
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.