viral load and dental hygiene treatment
Mar 1, 2001
Would you be able to tell me if a person with HIV is having the viral load testing done is there any side effects that would impact a dental hygiene treatment plan for the patient or the hygenist or doctor?
Thanks Courtney Dental Hygiene Student
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Viral load testing is a routine blood test, and is not affected by a dental procedure. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.