percentage in egypt
Mar 1, 2001
what is the percentage of infected people in egypt
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't know. Go to the World Health Organization website.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Psoriasis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can Anxiety Cause Hiv Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.