STD and Viral load question!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mark or Susan. I live in Amsterdam. There is large increase of stds in Amsterdam, and it is clear it also increase risk for hiv-infection. It is a fact hiv can be transmitted by blood, semen, precum, vaginalfluid, breastmilk. BUT: WHAT I CAN NOT FIND : What is the hiv- viralload in DISCHARGE from a std or nsu in hiv-infected people? It seems that in semen it is 5 - 10 fold less as in blood, is that pure semen or semen mixed with discharge from a std? And the pure discharge? Is there any indication in comparison with blood? I suppose much higher, as it contains lots of white bloodcells? But is it 10, 100, 1000 fold of blood? Thanks for answering.

There is no data that I am aware of that quantitates differences for the question you are asking.

Re: which is more accurate
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!