Please answer me,Doc.

I found an article from CDC AIDS education book written that the number of HIV in each bodily fluids announced in the books or webs needs consideration.CDC book says that the number comes from artificial control under lab condition, so the actual number of viruses is much smaller. Is it true?

Many studies have been done in people (not created in the lab), which compare the virus levels in blood to semen, spinal fluid, etc. In essentially all those studies, viral levels in these other compartments is less than blood. On the other hand, virus levels in lymph nodes is much higher.

Undetectable Viral Load without Meds
Viral Load