Resistance or blip

Recently tested positive and started HAART with CD4 369 and VL 45000. CD4 went up to 725 and VL down to 165 after 4 months of treatment. Last results CD4 840 but VL up to 230. Should I be concerned? I have been really absent minded for a few years now and I forgot a dose of Sustiva which I took the next morning and have forgotten to take the combivir twice. My son was sick with a virus around the time of the last blood work also, but I didn't get sick. Haven't had so much as a cold in over two years. Blood work will be repeated in two weeks.

In some patients it may take up to 6 months to achieve an "undetectable" (< 50 copies/ml) viral load. A blip is usually seen in those who have undetectable viral loads and then go up into the hundreds and come back down. Although I am not concerned yet, you have reached a plateau and have not got down to undetectable levels. I wouldn't do anything now, but if the next viral load is higher, it may require a medication adjustment or change.

viral or bacterial?
which is more accurate????