Pityriasis Rosea and HIV
Jul 28, 2002
Is Pityriasis Rosea a common symptom of HIV infection ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It does occur with HIV infection, but I am not sure that it is common. Many many people have pityriasis WITHOUT HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Sex Can I Take An Hiv Test?
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- Ways To Contract Genital Herpes
- Treatment For Perineal Herpes Sore
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.