|Long term Active Aggressors
Jul 28, 2002
I was diagnoised hiv in March of 1987.i am still on no meds, and my viral is undet with a cd4 of 840.What are the odds of others being like me? What is the rareity of it?I am 38 years of age.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You are fortunate, but not alone. There is no accurate number of how many people like you, who are long term nonprogressors, there are. Estimates indicate it is < 5%.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Beginning Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.