acute stage 2+ months?

I got sick and was placed in the hospital on July 10th, based on an advanced test, they informed me that I was HIV+, and thatI was exposed about 4-6 weeksbefore my sickness, its now been 2 months ...im still in the acute stage and my cd4 went from 484 to 196, my viral load went from 6 million to 2 million....Any idea on when i will get out of my acute stage... I have had 2 rashes..the last one really bad and lasted 3 weeks. I am starting meds --Epivir 2x daily, Zerit 2x daily, and Viracept 5 pills, 2 times a day

The spectrum of symptoms and time symptoms last is highly variable unfortunately. Some people have no symptoms. Usually symptoms hang around for 2-4 weeks. Some people have unfortunately had symptoms that last for a few months. People with more severe symptoms usually have very high viral loads (like in your case). The correlation is weaker regarding the level of viral load and duration of those symptoms.

Can different labs have significantly different results
what is this test?