HIV for 13 years and no meds
Jul 19, 2002
I have a friend that has had HIV for the past 13 years and has not been taking any meds for the last 7 years. Not too sure about his blood tests. He looks healthy and is never sick. So I was wondering what's the longest someone can live or has lived on HIV and AIDS ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
We don't know the final answer. There are now some people who have been living for 20 years or longer with HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Vaginitis Caused By Laundry Detergent
- Elisa Test 3 Months Conclusive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.