white blood cells
Jul 19, 2002
hi doc, if someone has a wbc of 5500. how can you determine the t-cell count? thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
NO. Not unless you have a more sophisticated test, which counts lymphocyte subsets.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Treat Vaginal Cysts?
- Does Lactose Cause Vaginal Infections?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.