CPK Elevated levels

I recently went for a blood test and had elevated levels of CPK of 4444 and was sent to the hospital the levels were dropping over time and was down under 3000 at the time the hospital released me on an outpatient basis.

They could not acertain what caused the elevation.

I work out at a gym with a trainer three times a week and have had a pain on the right side of my neck for about a week. The pain does not move and does not normally restrict movement of my head. The intensisty of the pain varies from day to day.

Any ideas on what may have caused these level and what long term affects it may have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

James

Those kinds of levels are usually related to muscle injury or disease.

HIV Exposure In West Africa
white blood cells