|testing for HIV/Aids
Mar 1, 2001
Can I get a test over the internet forHIV/Aids?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You can, but I wouldn't advise it. These are usually not approved tests and results could be suspect.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Itchy Red Spots An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.