testing for HIV/Aids
Mar 1, 2001
Can I get a test over the internet forHIV/Aids?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You can, but I wouldn't advise it. These are usually not approved tests and results could be suspect.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Topping?
- Do Black Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Ars
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.