|testing for HIV/Aids
Mar 1, 2001
Can I get a test over the internet forHIV/Aids?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You can, but I wouldn't advise it. These are usually not approved tests and results could be suspect.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If Someone Has HIV How Often Should They Be Tested For AIDS?
- Where Can Someone Go To Get Tested For Hiv/aids?
- Cunilingus Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Foreplay Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Touching Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.