HIV/AIDS class status
Jul 14, 2002
What is a class IV AIDS diagnosis? Are there other classes also?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It partly depends on which definition you are referring to. Some of these definitions refer to AIDS with an underlying opportunistic infection or malignancy, others just mean AIDS with a CD4 count < 200.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
- Symptoms Of Advanced Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.