HIV/AIDS class status
Jul 14, 2002
What is a class IV AIDS diagnosis? Are there other classes also?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It partly depends on which definition you are referring to. Some of these definitions refer to AIDS with an underlying opportunistic infection or malignancy, others just mean AIDS with a CD4 count < 200.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Men?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Syphilis Rash On Arm
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.