HIV/AIDS class status
Jul 14, 2002
What is a class IV AIDS diagnosis? Are there other classes also?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It partly depends on which definition you are referring to. Some of these definitions refer to AIDS with an underlying opportunistic infection or malignancy, others just mean AIDS with a CD4 count < 200.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Will Herpes Go Away Without Medicine?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Do Herpes Mouth Sores Look Like?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.