Jul 14, 2002
Is there anything that can affect the results of a blood alchohol test (i.e., other drugs, injury etc.)?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- Does Lactose Cause Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.