Jul 14, 2002
Is there anything that can affect the results of a blood alchohol test (i.e., other drugs, injury etc.)?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
- Can Hepatitis B And C Survive In Water?
- Can Someone Else Get Stds By Touching Your Sperm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.