white blood cells
Jul 14, 2002
hi doc, does your white blood cell count have any correlation with your t-cell count? thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes it does. Your T cells are a subset of lymphocytes, which are a subset of the white blood cell count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.