|white blood cells
Jul 14, 2002
hi doc, does your white blood cell count have any correlation with your t-cell count? thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes it does. Your T cells are a subset of lymphocytes, which are a subset of the white blood cell count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Chest Cold An Ars Symptom?
- Is Itchy Rash An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.