Jul 14, 2002
Dear Dr Holodniy, Thankyou for your recent response. I have another question regarding CD4's. Could you please interpret these CD4 results and let me know what they are? ie: above 500 or whatever. Test 1. CD4 (T helper cells) 49.0 1152 x 10^6/L (500 - 1400)
Test 2. T helper (CD4) : 58 (31 - 55) 1218 (400 - 1400)
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
They are values for both count and percentage that are in the normal range for that laboratory.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Purple Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Penis Discharge An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.