Do you think it's crazy?

Hey Dr. I know the site is for questions about resistance testing but I want to share a theory and see what you think. I've read many posts from the so called worried well on this site. I myself just tested negative after six months and no I didn't follow the guidlines 1,3,and 6 months. Add four more tests and you got the number. Anyway, I was thinking. Do you believe it's possible for people to actually come in contact with the virus and actually fight and go through something along the lines of ARS but not get infected? The reason I ask this is that I know that something kicked my ass like nothing I ever felt before but I am NOT infected. Yes, many people who are worried about the fact that they have contracted the virus truly haven't even come in contact with it. However, I think there may be something else going on. I'd love your opinion on this theory doc. It may sound crazy but just a thought. Thanks Dr. and God Bless everyone.

People continue to discuss this ad nauseum. Explain this to the 40 million people who are infected and have antibodies. MH

Lab data question
Viral Load