Elisa for Mycobacterium
Jul 5, 2002
I recently had under gone an Elisa IGm for Mycobacterium. It was negative. Does that mean that I dont have AIDS?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This all depends on what the context under which the test was obtained. Which mycobacterium was being looked for (eg tuberculosis or MAC, etc). What stage of HIV infection you have, etc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Are Swollen Lymph Glands An Ars Symptom?
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.