Is it possible?
Jul 5, 2002
Docs, I just got my latest test and I'm very scared with the VL results that seems absurd to me. Let's to the facts. I never been in any drugs and never got VL above 11.000. CD4 has been stable in the 20's . Happened that in my last lab results CD4 increases from 25,6 (479) to 26,5 (487) while VL rises from 1.400 to a strange number of exact 2193639. Is it possible? I feel myself pretty well and never think about begining with treatment at least by now. Waiting anxiously for your help... Best regards.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree, something is wrong (strange) with those numbers. I would just repeat it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- Can Eye Infection Be A Symptom Of HIV?
- Diseases You Can Get On Your Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.