autoimmune disease

I am on antivirals and my immune system is where it should be,although sometimes I think my cd4's are higher than what they would be if I weren't on medication AND not infected,but there's no way of knowing that) I am having a problem that could be related to an autoimmune disease(whether independant of hiv or related to the immune reconstitution process)it is a big problem for me and there is a pretty simple way to tell but I am unable to "sell my theory" to the doctors.So is there anything in a cbc that can indicate an autoimmune syndrome,such as much higher lympocytes than neutrophils or anything about the cd4/cd8 ratio?such as when it increases from a ratio of one to one.What about the total white count?If I knew for sure the cause of my problem I'd be better equipped emotionally and know what posibble steps to take for some type of resolution. Thank you.

I am not aware of anything on a CBC that would point you in that direction.

Early PN or late PN?
could you clarify please?