Early PN or late PN?
Jun 28, 2002
I've read that at early stages some patients complain about burning feet sensation, and that nobody really knows why this happens. I've also read that PN usually occurs at late stages of the hiv disease. Pleas explain this. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Can be related to drug-related injury or direct or indirect injury of nerves by HIV or other viruses (like herpes viruses).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.