Early PN or late PN?
Jun 28, 2002
I've read that at early stages some patients complain about burning feet sensation, and that nobody really knows why this happens. I've also read that PN usually occurs at late stages of the hiv disease. Pleas explain this. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Can be related to drug-related injury or direct or indirect injury of nerves by HIV or other viruses (like herpes viruses).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Can A Woman Give Hiv To A Man How Likely Is It?
- Mycobacterium Avium Complex Home Remedy
- Can Two Virgins Get A Hiv?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.