What is Meaning of ELISA IgG 12.7

Hello Sir, 3 Week before my wife went to doctor for pregnancy test. Doctor tested the blood of my wife and he told us first that she has HIV positive. The description is ELISA IgG 12.7 and after 10 minutes he talked to lab and then doctor told us that 99.9 she is not infected. I discuss this with some other doctor also but they laos told me that there is nothing to worry. Please tell me meaning of this result "Elisa IgG 12.7". Now a days I am very much dipressed because I and my wife both do not have any history of like this and Once I went to barber shop and I am thinking that may be this is due to blade that he is using. Please Help me.

Thanx for kind help.

I don't know what the number means without knowing what test was performed or what the normal range values are. A HIV western blot test should be performed to confirm any ELISA test results.

Pediatric hiv
viral load