Jun 15, 2002
If a woman is HIV pos does it affect her ability to conceive? To carry full term?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Many HIV positive women have become pregnant and carried a fetus to term. Women who have AIDS may have more difficulty conceiving due to hormonal dysregulation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Trouble Urinating Could I Have HIV
- White Bumps Sign Of Seroconversion
- How Do You Know If You Have Herpes Zoster?
- Black Spots After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Touching Period Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.