Jun 15, 2002
If a woman is HIV pos does it affect her ability to conceive? To carry full term?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Many HIV positive women have become pregnant and carried a fetus to term. Women who have AIDS may have more difficulty conceiving due to hormonal dysregulation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Does A Guy Need To Go To For Genital Warts?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Ways To Spread Genital Herpes
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Syphilis Long Term Effects
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.