Jun 15, 2002
If a woman is HIV pos does it affect her ability to conceive? To carry full term?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Many HIV positive women have become pregnant and carried a fetus to term. Women who have AIDS may have more difficulty conceiving due to hormonal dysregulation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Constant Watery Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.