Jun 15, 2002
Is there any series of tests that you can take in order to find out if you have any std, or do you have to be tested for every std seperatly?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
They are separate tests for each kind of STD. Some are blood tests and some are cultures or molecular tests from genital/anal/oral material.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.