blood test again
Jun 15, 2002
hi doc.. you have mentioned that a few STD bacteria can be cultured from blood culture test, can you explain more about it, which bacteria(STD)-gonorrea/chlamydia/trich/syphilis or others.. and what do you mean by "most are cultured from primary site of infection"? thanks for your answers.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Primary site, as in genital, anal, or oral cavity. And no I will not go further as this will set off the audience. If you have more questions, please consult your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fatigue A Symptom Of Ars?
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.