blood test again
Jun 15, 2002
hi doc.. you have mentioned that a few STD bacteria can be cultured from blood culture test, can you explain more about it, which bacteria(STD)-gonorrea/chlamydia/trich/syphilis or others.. and what do you mean by "most are cultured from primary site of infection"? thanks for your answers.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Primary site, as in genital, anal, or oral cavity. And no I will not go further as this will set off the audience. If you have more questions, please consult your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Can Anabolic Steroid Affect Hiv Results?
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
- Can Indirect Contact With Body Fluids Cause HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.