Jun 11, 2002
I,ve been tested HIV+ 4 years ago. I'm on medecine now. My lab tests: February 2002/ T.Cell=21 VL. 298246 Lab tests: April 2002/ T.Cell=85 VL.205096 Did get another test 2 weeks ago, results are not in yet. How do you read the results? Please tell me as it is. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although, it looks like you are having some kind of CD4 count increase (response), I am concerned that your viral load has not decreased significantly despite 2 months of treatment. I think if the viral load results are not below 10-20,000, then you need to rethink the regimen you are on. It might not be working and will need to be changed. A resistance test might need to be done. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.